Thursday, December 18, 2008

so what? scarf


These have been good weaving days, sometimes snowing and gray, but today bright, and very cold. My Christmas customers are sparser this season, so it seems like a good time to get some extra work done, and fill up my shelves for better times just ahead.

This series of little twill wool scarfs on a linen and cotolin warp are the weaving equivalent of eating caramel corn, and since they have a little color attitude, I finished them with brown felted wool, cat toes. Just wrapping this little number around my neck has given me a little
burst of attitude. I think I'll make a couple more on this warp. So what?

2 comments:

Ursula said...

It looks great and I love the cat toes. Also, good work finding the no calorie version of carmel corn that no one knew existed.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

So what indeed! Looks very cozy!